Just Another LGBT Halloween Story

Most of my Halloween's I have written about here in Cyrsti's Condo, except for a few which have faded from my memory.

One of which occurred in Louisville, Kentucky in the early 1980's.

I acquired a tight faux leather outfit away from my wife's prying eyes knowing I would have to purge it before I went home again from the training trip I was on.

Back in those days, I fashioned hips and buttocks from foam rubber and held them in place with my panty hose. Of course the skirt was very short and my heels three inch high. In advance, I had smuggled my blond wig (known by wife) as well as my shoes into the suitcase and decided to purchase the rest before I went out.

My intention was to go to one straight venue and one gay one, which I did. After gathering my courage, the straight club turned out to be basically finding a corner to stand in, after getting my ass (or the foam rubber) pinched and fondled. I watched for any other "drag" costumes or other men dressed as women but didn't see any. In the years ahead, I basically found it to be the norm.

I quickly became bored and headed for the gay venue, only to learn I was too early for most of the crowd and training or not, I still had to get up relatively early in the morning.

So even less happened in the club.

Even still, I was still able to "celebrate" Halloween in a fun manner! The problem was, in those pre- transgender days, as a cross dresser, I would have to wait a year to do it again.


Comments